Don’t let your auto air conditioning/heating system make you lose your cool or leave you frozen, because it’s not working properly. Take your car, truck or SUV to T&K for air conditioning inspection, diagnosis and service. The service could be as simple as a recharge of the refrigerant,or the inspection could call for other service, like a new compressor. Plus your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle, meaning a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. It takes an expert to tell, so take your car to T&K and let the experts give you the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cooler and safer.
Check out our FREE Auto A/C Performance Check Special
For more information on the FREE Auto A/C and Heating Performance Check Special
Signs that your vehicle may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your Auto A/C blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditione
Every T&K Auto A/C Repair begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system diagnostic test. This diagnosis includes:
- Inspection of the Car AC compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Inspection of all Auto A/C-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service
- Testing lines, hoses, seals, and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls
- Recheck the system to ensure proper operation.
While your vehicle is at the Auto A/C Repair center, an T&K Air Conditioning Certified technician will also perform a 36-point ProtectCheck Inspection. Your car, truck or SUV will get a thorough going-over to make sure all of the major systems are in good working order.